Montag, 8. März 2010

cinema.



on saturday my little sister and I went to the cinema to see Tim Burton's new movie based on the Alice stuff.
I don't know what I expected, I guess I expected nothing but just hoped it wouldn't be bad, 'cause I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland so much and I like Tim Burton, and I just hoped he wouldn't spoil the stuff. I know it sounds strange that I was worried about that even though I usually like his work, but well, I don't need to explain it... (._.")
So, I was happy really happy about the outcome.
Well, the "real" Alice stuff is a little chaotic in the movie, but I think it's ok 'cause for me (personally) there were some happy-making messages in the movie.
Haha, I know it might sound weird, but well, it made me happy, so...( ^^)"

And Mia was SO pretty as Alice.
And Mr. Depp was so wonderful as Mad Hatter, I have always imagined Mad Hatter rather looking that good & crazy than as bad and scary as he looks in the drawings of the original book.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen