Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010

Mr. Yamamoto









(photos taken from the German Vogue site, photo by Andrew Thomas)


This is so awesome, saw it in Faces Magazine today (which I bought 'cause I was kinda bored and wanted some "exciting" stuff to read).
I hadn't yet seen anything of Yamamoto's recent collections, so I was like "How could I miss such a thing? I'm glad I bought the magazine."
I love the simplicity, the details -the cuts and the cut-outs. I'm always attracted by shredded, cut or totally torn pieces.
The great thing about this one is that I can clearly imagine it being worn wherever and whenever ♥

Ow, by the way it also inspires me for some DIY work ;D

AND I love the make-up. Extremely pale skin is such a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen