Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

birthday. winter.

(photo: roses i got from my dad)

winter:
"It's hugely important, and it's disappearing with global warming. It's the season of the imagination, when we invent stories. We need winter to reflect, to sit in darkness, to deal with the ghosts of the past. And then we can move forward."
Sting in ZOO MAGAZINE nr.25

Even though I agree to that, this winter lasts too long for me now... I need the sun, easy brisk days which cheer me up.
I caught a cold and it seems the ghosts of the past haunt me too often recently...so
it's time for spring to come.

On 12th January is my birthday, and as this year's 12th January has already passed I'm a year older now.
Thanks to my family and my friends, this day was really wonderful ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen